Monday, January 19, 2015

We now return to regularly scheduled programming…

Today we received the best news that we could have.  Marc’s father’s cancer is the lowest grade possible.  6 immunotherapy treatments and the prognosis is great.  What a tremendous relief!

So let’s see, I have the excuse of that being a stressor for me for weeks.  Combined with the holidays.  Combined with my normal set of excuses.

Now I don’t have that.  I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest.  Of course, it has landed on my stomach. 
Holy crap!  I have not been on the scale but I know that I have gained even more weight.

It’s just terrible. 

But the most important thing in the world is not my weight.  It is the health and happiness of people that I love.

Tomorrow I will get up and it will be a new day.  A new start.  Hell yeah!

Fat Jen – I’m taking you DOWN!

65a73d3a7f3ce5c178c0a5850d1a0608

1 comment:

  1. Very glad to hear the good news about Marc's father!

    ReplyDelete