Saturday, January 25, 2014

Elliptical...

Not much to talk about today - I'm still a little shaken by the events of yesterday.  I don't want to make it about me, but watching someone die unexpectedly as you look on - it's a horrible experience.  I gave so much credit to people that work in the field of death and dying - especially Hospice workers.  How they do it is beyond me!

At any rate, it's late but I did want to post a link - Amazon has an Elliptical on sale for a fantastic price.  We got an elliptical earlier this year.  I wasn't sure how much I would like it, but turns out it is fantastic exercise.  I burn almost as many calories in an hour on that as I do running.  It's also non-impact for those of you who can't run due to knee issues or can't stand the impact of running.

So if you've been thinking about getting one, this is a great price!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009XQ7QPO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B009XQ7QPO&linkCode=as2&tag=myweilosjo06d-20

No comments:

Post a Comment