Friday, January 25, 2013

If not now, then when?

How is everyone out there doing?  For many of you, it's been just over 3 weeks of a lifestyle change.  Are you hanging in there?  I know for some of you, "diet fatigue" is kicking in, and maybe some of you are losing your motivation.

Remember, LIFE IS NOT A DRESS REHERSAL!  If you don't make this change now, when will you do it?  What are you waiting for?  The time is now.  Don't wait one more month, one more day, one more minute to get the life that you want.  Your fate is in your hands, no one else's!   

I'm asking again - if you don't do this now, when will you do it?  If you are not happy about any aspect of your life - your weight, your relationship, your job, it's up to you to change it before life passes you by!  Where are you on your goals?  What is preventing you from moving forward?

AND on the other side of the coin, if you are doing great - CONGRATS!!!!  It's really hard to keep motivation going!  Give yourself a huge pat on the back!


Let's see, what's been going on with me?  It's been a good week, but a tough one - the weather has been incredibly cold here like it has in most of the country.  I left work last night and went and got my hair cut.  When I got home at just after 5 PM it was about -10 degrees.  I went into the house and all I wanted to do was curl up in my sweats under my blanket.  Instead I went into our basement and ran 6 miles on the treadmill.  I felt good afterwards and even better when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw that it has finally dropped to 118.  That puts me within my "you're good" range which I've been struggling to get back to.

I'm not trying to say that I'm the example that everyone here has to follow - but it just shows that if you want this bad enough, you DO IT.  

I do have to work a little more on my goal of being more organized - I've really been running out of time in the evenings, and have slacked off a little on my goal of cleaning and organizing at night.  So my plan is to get caught up this weekend and get back at it next week.  

Progress, not perfection, right?  Read this and then do something productive, even if it's only something small!

No comments:

Post a Comment