Saturday, May 19, 2012

One very productive day!

Today was a great day!  I got up early - well early for me on a Saturday - and got right to work.  I planted the rest of our veggie garden, and then weeded out my multiple flower beds.  It took about 4 hours to do all that!  Meanwhile, I also washed and waxed my vehicle and then took the dogs for a 4 mile walk. 

Best of all, no pain in the abs!  I still had to have some help from Marc with a couple things - like taking a heavy planter out of the greenhouse and moving it to where I wanted.  I'm trying to balance getting back to normal with making sure that I don't overdo it.  That means doing things slower then normal to make sure that there's no pain before continuing.  

But I'll tell you, it feels great to get things accomplished.  I remember working in the flower beds 2 years ago - 200+ pounds heavier - and how much more difficult everything was.  I would get tired, my back would HURT, and I would just not have then energy to work all day.  Even coming off of major surgery I am much more capable then 2 years ago.  It feels really good.

Plus I wore my bikini top and some short shorts from Victoria's Secret and looked pretty hot if I do say so myself!  ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment