Friday, May 18, 2012

Made it through the week!

Well, I made it through my first week back to work.  I'm feeling tired but not terribly so.  In fact, I'd have to say I'm doing pretty well for having gone back to work plus starting exercising again!

I noticed that I am really swollen at the end of the day - it actually feels good to strap on the dreaded compression garment when I go to bed.  Marc cinches it really tight.  When I wake up in the morning I have almost no swelling and feel really good.

Despite eating WAY to much during our Mother's Day get-together AND going out to Ponderosa for Marc's birthday, I lost another pound this week.  Can I get a hell ya?

127.1.  Exercise is GOOD.  7 more pounds before I make a decision to start maintenance or go lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment