Saturday, May 12, 2012

Family day!

Spent today with family and extended family celebrating Mother's Day and Marc's b-day.  It was a great day and the first time some family saw me since the surgery.  I did my best to accept their compliments.  My sister-in-law, Melanie, who I have always been insanely jealous of due to her figure gave me a pair of her pants that were too short and they fit!

I spent most of the day on my feet.  That caused me to swell and when I swell, the incision gets tight and I start to hunch over a little.  Now I am sitting here in a LOT of pain in my lower back.  Just another reminder that I am less then a month out from major surgery!

I also ate WAYYYYYY too much today.  As I get closer to goal I'm trying to eat like a normal person - which means sometimes you overdo it.  As long as I'm back on plan tomorrow - and I will be - I won't gain.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment