Saturday, January 26, 2013

Facebook

I'd like to remind everyone that I have have a Facebook account associated with this blog.  I'd love for all of you to go to this page, like it, and begin contributing!  You'll be able to post your pics, give your own insights and wisdom, ask questions and interact not with just me, but with other people who read this blog!

So, please go here now and join us!!  And don't just join, get in on the action!!

Ok, so we've arrived at the weekend, YAY!  I am absolutely thrilled to report that I stepped on the scale this morning and saw 117.3.  So I am back down right to the weight I want to be, and where I was before Christmas.  

I don't have much in store for the weekend, but I do need to hit the stores because the cupboards are pretty bare.  I'd really like to take the dogs for a long walk this morning but it is DAMN COLD OUT.  

The boys did get an egg each this morning - CHRIS - this is for you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment