Tuesday, November 25, 2014

[Enter many swear words here]

Today has turned out to be pretty crappy.  I went to my physical therapy appointment today and told them how I have been feeling and what the results have been with the specific exercises they have been having me do.

While my Achilles is much improved from where I started, there is still pain and swelling.  And, after the mileage I put in Sunday, the pain was pretty significant.

They are basically out of ideas.  Nothing seems to be having a lasting effect.

So all the time - not to mention lots and lots of money - that has been spent, and I'm better but still pretty fucked.

I'm trying not to be such a drama queen.  As far as impairments go?  I'm pretty lucky.  I can still run, but probably not long distances.  But I do have to wallow in this for a bit and feel sorry for myself...

pity

No comments:

Post a Comment