Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One last day…

There is one last day left in 2014.  Hard to believe.  Time to make some goals for 2015, right?

Today was low key for me.  I finished up almost everything that I had on my “to do” list and just chilled.

I did start today off – while watching The Walking Dead marathon – with a 7 mile treadmill run. 

I came up and checked my stats and with that run I ran an even 1,250 miles in 2014.  Not bad considering how much I had to cut back in mileage due to injury! 

When you add biking, walking, elliptical and hiking to that number, I come in at having traveled 2,316 miles and –according to Runkeeper, I burned 227,131 calories – hey that’s about the number of calories I ate Xmas day!! Winking smile

So, I guess I’m going to have to bite the bullet and weigh myself.  I have been feeling pretty good and I’m hoping seeing the number in cold black lettering won’t completely throw a black cloud over me. 

Where do you stand heading into the new year?  Feeling good?  Scared?  Ready?  Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment