Tuesday, August 25, 2015

THIS close!!

Holy crap, guys!  Yesterday's post was almost the last!

Why?  Well today I was running down this street and a person came off a side street going pretty fast.  She looked like a soccer mom, and I think she did that thing where you sometimes look off to one side and you're paying attention to something in the distance so you don't see what is right in front of you.  

And she came THISCLOSE to nailing my fat ass!  Apparently she thought the stop sign was optional!!  It happened so fast that I didn't even really register what had happened until about 1/2 mile later.  She slammed on her brakes at the very last second and it was close enough that I felt the air from the bumper against my leg!!

Dodged a bullet disguised as a white Hyundai today, friends!

You know who would have been thrilled about me getting smushed?  My hater.  Yes, he or she is back - writing me to scold me about talking about myself.  On MY blog.

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud that the person told me I am a "NARCASSIST"?

At least I know my hater isn't a MENSA member!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have a blog comment hater. It really kills me when people have blogs for their terminally ill child and get those sort of comments.

    Things I am scared of while running: (1) getting run over, (2) dogs, (3) getting bit by a dog, (4) getting chased by a dog, (5) animals that look like dogs, (6) shadows that look like dogs, (7) noises that might be dogs, (8) zombies, (9) rapists, (10) throwing out my knee, (11) sudden heart attack, (12) diarrhea. I'm actually almost as scared of diarrhea as I am dogs. But, cars rank up pretty high. Glad you survived for another day of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! I actually don't worry about dogs at all. I was chased by a very large German Shepherd once - I could feel his breath on the back of my legs, but I ignored him and he went back home. Diarrhea on the other hand.... LOL

      Delete