Friday, July 10, 2015

If I were a rich man….

Said Tevye…

Today Marc and I went on a boat cruise through the 1,000 Islands.  I won tickets last month and today was perfect weather to take on a boat cruise.

Here we are waiting for the boat to take off.

11701109_10205888432904520_1758311777170655232_n

The 2+ hour trip took us through the St. Lawrence river and you get a look at all the STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL homes on the islands:

007

 

 

 

 

004

 

 

 

 

 

014

 

 

 

 

 

Can you imagine being so rich that this is considered your summer “cottage”?

I was just thinking how much easier life would be if I were rich like this.

Not having to go to work.  Having someone to cook meals for you and clean and you could hire a personal trainer.  Having unlimited time during the day to work out and keep yourself healthy.

I could so go for that!

I know that being rich doesn’t guarantee that your life is easy or that staying fit and thin is handed to you.  Looks at people like Rosie O’Donnell or Kirstie Alley or Kelly Clarkson or Jonah Hill or how about Oprah Freaking Winfrey?  They are all rich and famous and have (by their own admission) weight problems.

But it just seems like it would make it all easier for me… I wouldn’t mind trying!!

Hey, and they all have haters, too!! 

Smiley-Face-7

No comments:

Post a Comment