Friday, June 20, 2014

I am NOT a traveler!!

There are people out there that think absolutely nothing about driving long distances all the time.  And I'm not talking about people like truckers that do it for a living.  I'm talking about people who just decide on a whim to hop in the car and drive a couple of hours just for the heck of it.

Although I fantasize that I am an adventurous and spontaneous person, it's simply not true.  I like my routines and the predictability of life.  Every once and a while I like to break that pattern, but usually I prefer safe and comfortable.  BORING, right?

Sigh...  Yeah, I know.

 So when I had to drive to a conference 2 1/2 hours away Wednesday, stay in a hotel, attend the conference and drive back last night then get up this morning and drive an hour + to a training today?

Well it's got me completely off kilter!  I'm out of my routine - eating, exercising and everything else and that does not sit well for what little mental stability I have!!  Lol

 So I'm about done for!  I'm not tired but I am exhausted if that makes any sense at all.  I am looking forward to getting back in my safe secure world tomorrow!















2 comments:

  1. Well, I can honestly say that you got this trait from me. And a little clue--the older you get, the worse it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggg.... I hope you are wrong! I would like to travel once retired!!

    ReplyDelete