Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF!!

Oh, I am so glad this work week is over!  As you might imagine I've been extremely distracted at work and not much use to anyone.  Then, after having my vehicle in the shop twice in the past month, it decided to go apeshit on me and randomly locked up the anti-lock brakes when I was braking.  The last thing I needed to deal with is car issues!  Fortunately, I was able to get that fixed today and it turned out to be a sensor, not the whole thing crapping the bed.

I'm starting to get nervous about the surgery.  I've been looking at other people's pictures and the incision looks pretty freaking nasty for the first few days.  I had my first dream about the surgery last night.  I keep reminding myself that the results are going to be worth it!

I ran five miles during my lunch hour today and tried to envision what it will be like in a few months, running along without 10+ pounds of loose skin bouncing all over the place.  

The weekend should go fast - I've still got some things to do, and Marc and I are planning on taking a LONG hike with the dogs tomorrow since there won't be any of that for several weeks.

1 comment: