Saturday, April 7, 2012

Counting down the days!

Yesterday I crashed.  I have been so hyped up and thinking about not just the surgery, but everything I need to do or get done before - since I'm going to be laid up - that I haven't been sleeping.  So I had a bit of an emotional fit.  It is in my nature to worry obsessively.  Actually it's in my genetics - thanks Mom!

Fortunately I slept well last night and got up and got right to work today!  We got the chicken coop completely cleaned out for the spring and Marc rototilled the garden.  So with that done I can start crossing things off my list which will allow me to worry only about the surgery.

In other news, I'm down another pound!  Each pound down makes me even more excited thinking about how I'll be my goal weight after the extra skin comes off!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the extra pound lost.

    I'm also glad you feel better again today. What else do you have to get through before the surgery?

    ReplyDelete