Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The winner is....


"Sometimes the shadow wins" - Sara Bareilles

 She's right.  And that's who is winning today.  I'm not going to go into too many details because frankly I'm even sick of myself being such a whiney little bitch.

 But I'm cold and exhausted and worn out.  My stress level is at a point where I feel like snapping.  Which apparently is a reasonable justification to stand in the kitchen shoveling spoonful after spoonful of peanut butter into my mouth and washing it down with crackers.

 And while I'm doing it I'm asking myself what the FUCK is my deal?  Things are not all that dramatic enough for me to be in this state!!!  But KNOWING something intellectually doesn't erase the feeling now does it?

So I WILL get through tomorrow's stress and come through it.  I know it.  Bear with me.  I'm trying to bear with myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment