Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A pat on the back...

Ok guys, we're on the home stretch!  One week until Xmas.  How is everyone doing?  Have you been actively maintaining?  Have you gained a little?  How many of you rock stars have actually managed to LOSE this season?

I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 118.4.  So I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of myself!  Even with all the temptations....


And the normal holiday stress....



And not being able to run due to an injury...


I have been able to maintain my weight!

Now the challenge is not over.  And I am fully and completely prepared that there will be some overeating in the next couple of weeks that can and probably will effect my bottom line.  But I am heading into it in a pretty darn good place.  If I gain, it won't be much and I know how to lose it.  It's nice to feel confident.  

I hope that all is well with everyone.  Are your gifts bought and wrapped?  Are you beating yourself up at all over your weight?  I sure hope not.  There is NO GIVING UP HERE.  If you've fallen off, I'll help get you back on!!

This will be my first THIN Christmas.  Last year I had lost a LOT of weight - but I was still 152 pounds which means I was in a significantly overweight category.  This is exciting new territory for me!  Just think where you were last Xmas, and then this one and what you can be next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment