Sunday, December 23, 2012

2 days!

I can't believe Xmas is almost here!  

It's been an interesting couple of days for me.  I am continuing my experiment to eat without worrying about calories and trying to just enjoy the season.  We had family over on Friday night and I woke up yesterday feeling like I had a hangover!  It must have been from all the sugar I ate that I am not used to!  It was definitely strange. 

I am keeping up with exercise - not allowing myself to slack on that!  My IT Band has not given me a bit of trouble in the last several days (knock on wood!) so I think I'm going to try running on the treadmill today.  Since the treadmill is one of the "offenders" when it comes to aggravating IT Band issues, we'll have to see how it goes.

We got our first snowfall of the season yesterday and it was COLD.  But my boys LOVE this weather so I had to get them out in it for a while.





I hate the cold and snow, but it's hard not to enjoy it when they are having so much fun!  

Got all the food shopping done late yesterday and had the grocery store steam some fish for us.  But don't be impressed, because I bought a banana nut loaf and had a piece, too!  LOL

My weight is up this morning and I'm not going to lie, there is some anxiety with this, but I hope this experiment will be good for me in the long run!

Hope everyone out there is ready and can spend today relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment