Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Looking - looking....



Wow guys!  I have totally lost it.  Nothing is wrong per se, but I just can't bring myself to get excited about anything.  I feel BLAH.  I'm sick of my routine.  I'm sick of meal planning.  I'm even sick of running.  

You would think with the weather warming up some that I'd be doing better.  But NOOOOOO.  That would be too much to ask, right?  My mother is correct - I would bitch if they hung me with a new rope!!

In AA they say "Keep on keeping on".  And at this point that's what I will do.  Because this feeling will pass, right?  It always does.  I just have to get through it.

Today I did make a mini-goal.  I was going to run at lunch but a rainstorm and high winds nixed that.  And after a late appointment with a client I was thisclose to talking myself out of working out at all.  But I decided to do a non-intensive ab and core workout.  2 minutes in Fat Jen decided to quit.  And Thin Jen - who has temporarily decided to go into a drooling catatonic state - half-heartedly suggested that we do a little more. 

And with a Lionel Fucking Richie CD blasting, we persisted.  And we ended up doing some sets.  For the first time I did 1,000 crunches in a workout (10 sets of 100).  So good on me.  At least there is a little victory to celebrate today!

Oh!  I almost forgot!!  I've talked on here about how awesome resistance bands are for a great workout!  Amazon has a great deal on a set!


 You get 5 bands, a door anchor, a travel bags and both hand and ankle grips!  Normally $60, the price is $39.99 and drops to $29.99 with code 10offlpb!

No comments:

Post a Comment