Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

See what I did there?  He he.

There are not enough hours in the day!

I got some stuff accomplished today but I'm having some anxiety heading into tomorrow with a TO DO list hanging over my head and knowing that I'll be eating a lot.

 The good news is that since I've been eating more, I've been physically feeling good - sleeping well, more focused, and productive in my workouts.  You'd think that noticing this would be a clue that I've needed more fuel.  But predictably the scale number is up and I can't get that out of my head!

 I asked Marc today if he could see or feel the extra weight on me.  He made a smart ass remark that I'll spare you from and otherwise ignored the question.

Today we moved the baby chicks out of the aquarium and into a large fenced in area in the basement.  They are rapidly losing their downy baby feathers and growing real feathers.  As soon as they get fully feathered they'll join the adults in the coop!!

 Tomorrow I'll try to enjoy the day with family and forget about all the crap that needs to get done!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment