Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!


May didn't arrive here in Northern NY in a very pleasant manner!  It POURED all yesterday and this morning.  I always try to get my veggie garden planted and growing around this time of year, but we have been VERY delayed getting the garden tilled up and ready due to the terrible spring weather.

And now, with the rain?  Well, if I had a few hot and adventurous friends, we could make some $$$$ by using the garden as a mud wrestling pit and charge admission...  Hmmm... not a bad idea...  Anyway - it's going to take a some really nice warm and dry days to even come close to being able to get it ready for planting.  GRRRR.... and the forecast is not promising for as far as the eye can see!

So I'm frustrated.

I weighed in at 120.4 this morning.  Not ideal, but within the range I've been all winter.  And this is despite eating more in general and eating like a pig over the weekend.  On the bright side, I have been on plan all week.  Almost blew it today when someone brought in donut holes - also known as little turds of evil from the gods.  But I successfully avoiding shoving several in my mouth at once.

RAIN means it is now dreadmill time.  Today is not the start to May that I wanted, but I'm going to accept it and move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment