Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hand me a bottle, would ya?

No, I haven't decided to start drinking!  What I want to do is capture what has been going on this week with me and keep it bottled for the future.

First off, I have fallen into funks for absolutely no reason in the past.  Even the recent past.

And then there are times when I am flying high for no reason.  This is one of those weeks.  Things have been just wonderful this week.  I am feeling happy, strong, confident.

Ok, so I'm still psyched from my 10K.  Then, even though I haven't changed anything - that I can think of - exercise or eating wise, my weight has been the lowest it has consistently been EVER.  I weighed in at 117.1 this morning.

Realistically, this is only a 1-2 pound difference then where I normally hang out.  But why has my body decided to weigh lower this week?  I'm not complaining, mind you!  However, it's the unpredictability of why now that is confusing me.

Either way - this feels great.  I feel in control of my eating.  I am exercising well.  All this without pressure and stress. 

Admittedly there still is an internal debate that goes on daily - the fight of "I like being thin, I want to eat this!" That could be a chant!

Will this ever end?  I don't know...  But I am starting to feel more like a "real" person.  Lately, I have been allowing myself to have a small piece of chocolate without then beating myself up.  And if I shorten an exercise session, it doesn't mean in my mind that I will gain 100 pounds.  

I haven't taken the leash off, but I have loosened up a little!

   

1 comment:

  1. Ride the WAVW.....and your not a puppy any more at this SO DO loosen up ABIT and enjoy life!
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete