Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!


It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air, right?  So I want you to right now think about someone you love with all your heart.  This could be a significant other, your child, your grandfather, your Aunt Myrtle.  Think about them - picture them for a minute.  Now think of 3 things you love about them.  

How was that?  Could you think of 3 things fast?  Now I want you to name 3 things you LOVE about yourself.  Go ahead - do it now.  Could you do it?  Did it take a while?  I'll bet if I asked you to name 3 things you hate about yourself you could do it instantly.

We are so hard on ourselves.  I'm betting a couple of things.  One is that when I asked you to name 3 things about the person you love that makes you love them that how they look is not one of the first things that popped into your head.  But this is the way that we judge ourselves and whether we are loveable or not!

I right now can't name 3 things about myself that I love.  Pathetic, right?  Ahhhh - yet another issue I need to work on!

Marc and I aren't much into Valentine's Day - our wedding anniversary is in a couple of weeks and we'll celebrate more at that time.  So no chocolatety temptations for me tonight!  

Anyway, I hope everyone reading this has a great evening and can celebrate with someone they love.  And I hope if you've decided to celebrate by eating a little off plan, you enjoy it and get right back to brass tax tomorrow.

Much love dear readers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment