Monday, February 2, 2015

A new day…

Did you over do it yesterday at a Superbowl party?  Are you not feeling great?  Hey, at least you're not waking up as the person who made the stupidest fucking play call in Superbowl history!!

Seriously.

At any rate the great thing about life is that every single moment offers you an opportunity!  Changes – big or small can be made.  Decisions can be changed.  Thoughts can turn into actions.

Have you fallen off track and lost your way?  Today is Monday February 2nd - what a perfect day to get back in the saddle - to start anew! 

With a huge snowstorm here and temps in the negatives it's hard to believe it's ever going to get warm!!  But it will and I have some bikinis that want me to wear them this year!

I dyed my hair again this weekend - an even more obnoxious shade of red - and I love it!!  I am throwing out old magazines and getting rid of some clothes I don't wear.  I am trying to remove clutter from my life mentally and physically.

It’s too early for spring cleaning and yet – that’s what I am feeling the need to do.  Making adjustments and changes – hopefully for the better!!

spring clean your home mind and life

No comments:

Post a Comment