Friday, February 20, 2015

Embracing yourself…

Those of you that have been reading a while know that I am - well - nuts.

A couple days of trying to change my attitude appears to be working.

I lost 225 pounds.  So the fact that I am now 15 pounds heavier means that I "only" lost 210 pounds.

I ran 30 miles this week in addition to about 5 hours total of lifting weights.

I have a resting heart rate of 48.  My Achilles feels great.

I have a lot in my life that others would be thrilled to have.

So overall, I think I'm pretty successful.  I'd like to lose at least 10 pounds.  But I'm a 42 years old short woman who really likes food.  So I’m never going to look like a fitness model!  Is that a terrible thing?

cindy

I saw a "controversial" photo this week of Cindy Crawford.  It was the "real" her without any photoshopping.  She is saggy and imperfect and beautiful.  And now the "shocking" untouched photos of Beyonce who has the NERVE to have some blemishes.  Really?  She is gorgeous and talented and "gasp" not perfect.

beyonce

I am imperfect in so many ways.  But that doesn't lessen me as a person now does it?

And if you have lost 50 pounds but want to lose 50 more, I would encourage you to embrace your success and keep striving, but remember how wonderful you are – no matter what.

That's where I'm at today!!

PS - Amazon has a fantastic deal on a deluxe pedometer - 50% off when you clip the coupon!  Find it here!

71AOUHhGQYL._SL1352_

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G00AH2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005G00AH2&linkCode=as2&tag=myweilosjo06d-20&linkId=2W5T577ARFNANUEA

No comments:

Post a Comment