Sunday, July 29, 2012

What do you want?

Ok readers, this blog gets at least a couple hundred hits a day, so I know some people are out there reading.  And only a couple make comments, which is totally fine.

But now that I've hit goal, I want to ask anyone who is reading this - what do you want?  I have been very self-centered on here - it's all about me.  I've told you all before - I don't see myself as anything special.  BUT, if there is anything I can say or share that helps someone else lose weight and feel great, I want to do it!

So up at the top of the main page, there is a CONTACT tab.  If you fill that out, I'll get an e-mail.  Please let me know if there's anything you want me to cover in my blog.

If not, I'll just keep blathering on about myself!  

Like now - Marc and I rescued a starving mama cat and her 4 kittens.  Even though we are already crazy cat people and have 9 cats, we decided to keep one of the kittens.  So here is our newest addition - Spock!




No comments:

Post a Comment