Tuesday, December 22, 2015

We’re getting there!

How is everyone hanging in there?  This time of year is so wonderful for many reasons but it can also be extremely stressful.

Yesterday was the shortest day of the year, and I had a rough day.  Although it's been unseasonably warm, it has been rainy and cloudy making it feel like I'll never see the sun again.  That just really throws me into a melancholy mood.

The thoughts of the New Year are very present in my mind with the steely resolve to get my fat ass back on track.  And with that comes a desire to eat everything in sight - like it's a last supper!  It's absolutely nuts.

I do feel a little lost for direction right now - I have to make some concrete goals for 2016 and hit the ground running!  But there’s a part of me that just wants to turn my brain off and ride through Xmas without thinking all the time.

I hope all of you out there are enjoying the last remaining days before Xmas and have high spirits heading into the New Year!

I would love to see any Xmas card pics you have - you can E-mail them to me at the E-mail link at the top of the page!!

Here's mine!
draft 2

No comments:

Post a Comment