Monday, October 8, 2012

Let's pick some apples...

  Not much to talk about today.  I am feeling great, and I hope everyone else out there is, too.  I weighed in at 116 on Saturday and was at 117 yesterday and today.  I ran 12 miles yesterday and was sore at the end of the run, but not today.  I feel really strong and healthy.

On the agenda for the Columbus Day is to take Marc's father out to lunch and then apple picking.  For those of you who don't know, Marc's dad is 94 years old.  He loves eating out and we don't spend nearly enough time with him.  Marc sees him daily, but in this busy life, it's difficult to find time to take him out for the day.

We are going to Ponderosa, and a few months ago, this would have caused me anxiety.  But not today.  I'll eat a little more then I should, but between the run yesterday and my experience with the vacation to PA, I know that as long as eating too much is a once and a while thing, rather then a daily thing, I'll drop right back down.  

I have that meeting with the nutritionist this week.  I'm not so sure that I need this appointment, but since insurance pays, why not see what she has to say?

Hope everyone who has a long weekend is enjoying it, and if I have any Canadian readers out there, Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment