Saturday, July 9, 2016

A basket of wishes…

cute-wishes-quotes-photos-for-facebook-4-e9dcedef

I wish that I was stronger mentally.

I wish I had more willpower.

I wish that my dog didn’t have cancer.

In fact, I wish there was no such thing as cancer.

I wish unicorns were real.

I wish I could learn to accept the apology I will never get.

I wish police officers would treat all suspects the same, regardless of race.

I wish that all people would stop solving their conflicts by murdering others.

I wish the following things had no calories: pizza, peanut butter, ice cream.

I wish I was more disciplined.

I wish Taylor Swift would find a good man, have babies and stop singing.

I wish I could know what it is like to be extremely beautiful for just 1 day.

I wish I could stop sabotaging myself.

I wish the leaders of the world would work in harmony to solve the worlds problems.

I wish I was so much braver than I am.

I wish a hug could heal heartache.

I wish I was filthy rich and unflinchingly generous.

I wish I could accept myself – faults and all.

Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment