Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

images

Here we are guys!  It’s 2016! 

I for one am delighted to see the new year arrive!

I will not rehash the past, as I want to take this opportunity to look towards the future – which is wide open.

What lies ahead of us are dreams waiting to be fulfilled – are you ready?

What goals do you want to accomplish this year?  Because they are all attainable!

Lose weight?  Quit smoking?  Start running?  Save money?  Laugh more?  Whatever it is, let’s start today!

Remember, though – these life changes won’t happen in a week.  They will take time and patience.  There will be setbacks and bad days.  There will also be goals and accomplishments that will blow you mind!

On January 1, 2010, I weighed 344 pounds.  If I had thought about losing 225 pounds, and how long it might take?  I think I would have quit before I started. 

It took me 2 1/2 years to reach my goal.  But you know what didn’t take 2 + years?

Getting under 300 pounds.  Doing a 45 minute Zumba DVD without stopping.  Running 2 minutes straight on the treadmill.  Going to Kohls and finding pants that actually fit!

All of those small attainable goals added up and suddenly I was a brand spanking new person.

Today the pages of 2016 are blank.  Start filling them with great things!!

blank-pages

No comments:

Post a Comment