Thursday, November 19, 2015

Don’t say it!

There are RULES, people.  And one of my steadfast rules concerns a certain holiday.

I can’t say what that holiday is, because it’s not Thanksgiving evening yet. 

This is the holiday that shall not be named until that evening.  There is certain music associated with this holiday, and I quite enjoy listening to it – BUT NOT YET!!

Certain radio stations are playing this music.  And I have avoided hearing it – one more week to go!  And then I will drown myself  in this certain music, especially when it is sung by wonderful singers like Josh Groban and Michael Buble.

But I do have a favor to ask!  When you are shopping for this yet unnamed holiday – or anytime you shop, please remember to use this blog to go to Amazon and then shop as normal.  I will get affliate credit which helps to support the cost of this blog!

Simply hit the Amazon button to your upper right or click on this link below!

Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=myweilosjo06d-20

No comments:

Post a Comment