Sunday, July 5, 2015

I guess it can’t hurt…

Since we’ve gotten home, I’ve been on a mission to get my “to do” list crossed off.  I think that there’s a part of me that believes that if I can get some things in my life under control, I can get ME  under control.

I am such an obsesser and worrier – it definitely is not a good thing.

So I’ve been running around like a mad woman – doing wash, cleaning, giving the dogs a bath, paying bills, washing and waxing my car.  As you can see, none of these thing are life and death issues, but for me they need to get done.

And then of course, there are the efforts to undo all the damage from camping in one day.  We went on a bike ride on Friday – my longest mileage to date as we did just over 44 miles.

I know that the answer is not exhaustive cardio.  It is getting back on track to eating right 90% of the time and using exercise for fitness, not to try to reverse damage.

But I can’t get it through my thick head!

I guess getting things done and exercising, well, that certainly can’t hurt anything.  But until I rein in Fat Jen, the progress that I want to see in the weight department?  It ain’t gonna happen.

9dc91d7ee8bcac1192a00ea7e71558c1

No comments:

Post a Comment