Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Just call me Cujo!

We reported both of our bites to dog control.  They got back to us today.  The dog that bit Marc (which - by the way - was a black lab/poodle mix) WAS up to date on his rabies shot.  He was unlicensed and they ticketed the owner for that.

The dog that bit me was NOT up to date on her rabies shot.

Which is why I'll look like this in a week or so.

Seriously though, the dog is quanantied for dog control to keep an eye on and I'll be notified only if there is a concern.  That owner was ticketed for not having the rabies shot up to date.

Sigh...

So other then scaring the shit out of both of us we are no worse for wear.  

The half marathon is in just 2 1/2 days!!  I am wayyyyy more nervous about this race then any race I've run before.  My 10 miler last Saturday sucked.  And temps will be in the 70's and humid.  As you guys know, I love hot weather, but literally one month ago, I was running in temps in the mid-40's, so my body is just not used to heat.

I am terrified that I will fail hard...

Send good vibes to me, pretty please?

2 comments:

  1. Sending all the (no to rabies and yes to rocking half) vibes. You got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I hope you're both ok. Good luck today @ the HAFF

    ReplyDelete