Sunday, March 22, 2015

Time warp!

Logically, I know that there are 24 hours in a day.  And, of course, each hour passes at a scheduled pace whether we are sleeping, in pain, bored, drunk, or having the time of our lives.

Why then, does it seem that the week drags and the weekends go by way too fast?  


Here's a pic of my boys today - it was taken just as we finished a 6 mile speed walk.

Speed walk, you say?  Was that due to me wanting to burn as many calories as possible?  Well, yes. And nope! It might have had something to do with it being about 13 degrees with a "feels like" temp of 4.

Will this freaking winter please die a fast and terrible death?  Please?  Pretty please with a mother fucking cherry on top!!!

I am holding it together mentally but just barely.  This week is graduation week where we celebrate everyone who has graduated from my program over the last 6 months.

So wonderful, but a TON of work and tremendous stress leading up to it.  I've been dealing with it over the last couple weeks and it's only going to get worse for the week.

And it's not like I stress eat, right?  I am so screwed people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment