Friday, February 27, 2015

If I click my heels…

Do you think that there’s any way possible that changing the background on my blog can FORCE spring to come??

We’re almost done with what truly will sit in my mind as one of the worst months in recent history.

It’s official.  Around here February was the coldest month in recorded history.  Let me repeat – the coldest fucking month EVER!!  Which was no surprise as I got into Dexter and saw –5 as I pulled out of the garage.

So this unbelievably crappy month is finally and agonizing coming to an end – but not without some additional parting shots for good measure.

That includes the sad news I just heard about the passing of Star Trek’s own Mr. Spock – Leonard Nimoy.  

So one more day and then we’re on to March.  It has to get better, right?

In the good realm, Marc’s father had his second of six treatments today.  His first treatment went off without a hitch and no side effects at all.  Here’s hoping that will continue!!

I need to get my ass in gear and in line, but so far no luck.  I have been blaming the weather.  I wonder what excuse I will come up with if and when the weather breaks?  I’m sure I can find one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment