Monday, September 1, 2014

Ending and Beginning

Today is, of course, Labor Day.  Which marks the end of summer.

But it is also September 1st – which marks a new month, a new season, a new start.

Yesterday the rain continued to pour down in buckets, so in addition to the good workout I had, I took advantage of the poor weather to clean the house. 

So when today dawned hot and humid, I felt no guilt at all for heading out to the beach.

IMG_3081

It was a totally relaxing and fun play day.  The dogs had a blast – can you tell?

IMG_5884

They are toast tonight!

I feel strangely at peace with everything.  I wore a tankini today, not a bikini, for obvious reasons.  But I am confident I can and will get back on track.

So here’s to a wonderful close to summer and the anticipation of fall and a fresh crisp start. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Great attitude!!!
    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete