Friday, March 28, 2014

SQUEAKY SQUEAKY SQUEAKY....

Do you hear that squeaky sound?  It's pretty loud.  It's my attempt to screw my head on straight.  I've got a ways to go, but it's getting there.  

Some good has happened in the past couple of days.  First and foremost, the person that I told you about who had the mild heart attack?  Marc saw her yesterday as she was released from the hospital.  She was tired but in relatively good spirits, all things considered!  The heart attack was mild, she has a stent in and should be okay!

So that's the best news.

Yesterday we had our big graduation celebration.  It went extremely well!  Here is a pic of me with one of the graduates:


But then I got home and the thought of running on the treadmill just made me want to collapse.  So I bundled up and took the dogs on a 5 mile walk, the whole time berating myself for being a lazy pig.  You see, I ate a GIGANTIC piece of cake, too.  Sigh....  I keep thinking that I am making advancements in this area, but then it floods back.

Today is a new day though, right? 

Marc has a plumber coming over to fix our shower.  And the forecast is calling for 40's for all next week.  Still WAYYYYY colder then I like, but at least it's not that BONE CHILLING cold.  We should be getting our baby chicks next week!

I'm hoping that this weekend will shake me up in a good way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment