Monday, March 31, 2014

GOOD RIDDANCE!!

I am so happy to see this month from the depths of fucking hell come to an end!!!  I realize that ending the month is no promise that things will improve starting tomorrow, but I have allowed myself to have some hope that it will.

Starting last Tuesday, I threw everything out the window.  It has been an eating FEST since then.  So a whole full week of feeling sorry for myself and eating just about everything I can get my hands on.  Was I an emotional eater back when I was fat?  I honestly don't remember.  Back then I ate what I wanted whenever I wanted, so I never gave much thought to the reasons that I was eating.

But now?  When I'm in the emotional state I've been in nothing satisfies except carbs carbs carbs.  I exercised really well this weekend, which just further made me justify the mass quantities of food that I kept cramming down my throat.  

And then I have the unmitigated GALL to be shocked and horrified when the scale was WAYYYYYY up this morning.

They are calling for temps near 50 tomorrow.  I want to wish for it, but I am so sick of getting my hopes up and then having them dashed that I don't even want to think about it!

So as we kick March out the door, I am going to say that this is a new start.  And I'm going to take inventory and try to look at what good happened ending out this month:

The plumber is at the house right now fixing our shower, so - FINGERS CROSSED - I might be able to shower in our shower tonight.

I ran 15 miles on the treadmill yesterday.  That brings March's running total to 143.1.  And the total for the year is 485.  Not too bad.

I was a cleaning maniac yesterday.  I got a whole bunch of cleaning done and organizing and wash and Marc even installed this shelf I've been waiting for him to do.  So that's some things off my to do list - I suppose there are some benefits from being TRAPPED in the house!!

So tomorrow - a fresh clean start.  I need to get my eating back under control, first and foremost.  I'm ready to push the RESTART button.  How about you?  Now is a perfect time to re-evaluate, make changes and restart if necessary!


No comments:

Post a Comment