Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The never ending TODO list!

Wow!  I know I'm not the only one who complains that there is just not enough hours in the day!  I watched a really bad movie once and I can't even really remember it.  But I do remember that there were these little creatures and when they were cut in half, instead of killing them each half grew another half so instead there were 2 little creatures instead of one!

That's how my list feels!  Every time I cross something out, I feel like 2 things get added.  I can't be the only one who comes home from Walmart with bags and bags full of groceries and other things and then, as I'm putting them away, I find that I start adding things to next week's list!

Ok, so enough whining, right?  I am completely out of whatever funk I've been in at least for today.  I am prepared to tackle this holiday season with gusto.  I feel strong and confident.  

Because I work for NYS, I am lucky enough to have today off for election day.  So, after taking yesterday off, that gave me a 4 day weekend.  And I've gotten a whole bunch of crap done!  

I even ran 8 miles today to make up for that extra hour I wussed out on on Sunday.  And guess what?  Today I was interviewed for a podcast!  He hopes to have it up in the next couple weeks, so I'll let you know when it's up in case you want to listen.  

I hope everyone out there did their part and voted today!  One vote can make a difference, and even if your vote won't swing the election, there are people out there DYING for the right to have their voice heard, so it is our duty to not take this privilege for granted!

Today I am thankful to live in a country where I am free!!


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this tremendous read.I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.todo list .

    ReplyDelete