Monday, May 13, 2013

REJECTED!

A belated Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.  I've been so pre-occupied with my race I hadn't really thought of it being Mother's Day.  I had a great day yesterday spending it with my mother and other family.  

I ate too much, but I'm refusing to stress about it and the number on the scale this morning.  I'll get myself all worked up and for nothing because if I eat clean this week - and I will - the damage will be minimal.

I was having a great day that was until - MY BELLY BUTTON RING RIPPED OUT.  Fucking A :(
I am so upset.  I've been having a problem with it the last week or so - I changed it and it had gotten a little infected and pus came out.  It's been loose since then and last night it literally ripped out.

So now the stupid freaking belly button looks worse then it did before!!  I'm going to call the place that did the piercing and maybe try getting it done again after it heals - give it one more try.  But I was really happy with how it looked and now it's gone.

I can't believe that it only happened last night and the bottom hole is already closed up.  I guess my body wanted it gone.  Well, guess what body?  I want a freaking belly button ring - so stop fucking around like that!!

Grrrr...

Oh, one more thing for today - are you guys weighing and measuring your foods like I recommended?  I already have a kitchen scale, but have been keeping my eye on a nicer one on Amazon.  I haven't bought it because I really don't NEED a new one, but this one is pretty cool.  Well guess what - they just dropped the price AGAIN.

This sucker is a steal!  So if you've been thinking about getting a scale you  might want to try this one :

The reviews are really good on it and it seems to have some great features - especially for the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment