Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Marc!!


Today is my wonderful husband Marc's birthday and I want to take a moment to wish him Happy Birthday!!  

I don't know where I would be without Marc in my life.  In fact I can't imagine a life without him considering that we went on our first date in 1989!  Holy crap we've been together a long time!

We are such different people but for some reason it totally works for us.  Both he and I are in the best shape of our lives and although we've always been close, the journey that we have been on has strengthened our bond and brought us even closer together.

Marc has great genes - his father is in his 90's.  As you guys know, me - not so much.  I used to think about how Marc would deal with what I saw the inevitable - that I would die very young and he would be left without me.  

Now I don't think that way.  Although it's hard for me to believe that we are in our 40's I see a whole future laid out in front of us.  I can see us actually growing old together.  So birthdays are not a march towards something bad, but rather something to be celebrated.

So, I know I don't say it nearly enough, Marc, but I love you and hope you have a great day!!  You are my best friend, my soulmate....

  

1 comment:

  1. Jen's Panera PartnerMay 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

    Happy Birthday Marc!

    Hope you've had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete