Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Get a life!!!

So I was thinking the other day that some of you here might think that my entire life revolves around weight loss and exercise.  I know that it seems that way, but honest, I do have other interests and hobbies!!

So I thought I'd show you something else that I do.  I crochet!  I like to do it at night especially while I'm watching TV - makes me feel a little more productive then just sitting there.

Here are some of my projects:

 I recently made this for Marc's niece for her new baby girl!
 In the back ground of the last pic, you can see the full afghan - thought I'd show you a close up of the snowflake.
I've made this one several times in different colors - these make GREAT wedding gifts.











Anyway, things are going well in my life - weather has started to break which improves my mood greatly!  I did notice last night that I'm beginning to slack off on my goal to clean a bit of the house every night so that I don't end up with massive cleaning to do every once and a while.  So, it's time to re-focus on that.  

My weight is holding steady in my range, although I'd like to push it down a little in order to have more of a cushion, but I really can't complain. 

Friday marks 5 weeks since I got my belly button ring and it's showing no sign of rejection!  So I'm going to buy some new rings and replace it - that makes me a little nervous.  I'll make sure to include pics - especially for my Aunt Karla who just LOVES anything to do with belly buttons!!

Tomorrow marks one year since I had surgery to remove the excess skin!  Can't believe it's been a year!  I'm going to take some pics so anyone who is interested can see what the scar and skin looks like after settling for a year.

Hope everyone is keeping up the battle - it ain't easy, I know!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE afghans! You should sell these to help raise money for your legs! I would totally buy one of the heart ones, it is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually DO sell the afghan at craft shows and stuff!

      Jen

      Delete