Friday, March 29, 2013

Feeling good despite the bumps!

Boy am I glad that it's Friday!  It has been a very long and tiring week.  First off, I have been sick.  Just a cold, but I've felt like crap.  I haven't been sick at all in literally 2 years, so I was even more whiney about it then I would have been because I haven't been sick in so long.

I feel better today, but am a little worn out.  Yesterday I had a mental battle with myself because I reaaaalllly felt like crap and did not want to go out and run.  It would have been easy to give myself a pass.  But I didn't.  I told myself to get changed and start running and gave myself permission not to run so far if I didn't feel well.  Of course once I was into the groove I felt better, made it 6 miles, and I didn't regret running at all!  I was glad I had done it!

See, that's the thing - you either want this or you don't.  It means pushing yourself and breaking mental barriers.  I've totally learned that the mental barriers are WAY harder to overcome then the physical ones!

I continue to feel positive in the wake of my revelation last week.  My weight is completely within the limits that I like to see it, and I continue to feel confident and in control.

In other good news, it has been 2 weeks since I got my belly button pierced and it's looking really good.  No sign of rejection so far!  That makes me happy!  

AND we got P90X2 yesterday and will be doing the new yoga from that when I get home from work today.

AND the temperatures have been finally moderating just enough that I feel like warm weather is just around the corner.

I want to send some good vibes out there to everyone - I hope you are feeling as good as I am as this month comes to a close!!  Time to reset and re-evaluate - where are you on your goals?  What do want to accomplish this spring before summer comes in?  Let's make this happen!!!!.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment