Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I bought myself a present!

My beloved SUV - a Pontiac Aztek - has been dying a slow death for about the last 2 years.  I've sunk some money into it and considered driving it into the ground, but it has been making a horrible grinding noise lately and to be honest, I was getting a little scared of it locking up or something like that on the highway.  

So I had 2 choices - bring it in and have it serviced - about $2000 OR get a new vehicle.


This what won out! A 2013 Ford Edge.

I have to admit that there was a ton of guilt buying this for myself.  I seriously felt panicky last night about buying something this expensive and having a car payment again.  But I think I did the right thing and there was a certain relief driving home and knowing I didn't have to worry about it dying at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment