Thursday, December 6, 2012

In other news....

I'm tempted to write again today about my band issues, but I'm sure you're sick of hearing about it.  So I'm going to instead let you guys know something and ask a favor.  This may bore you too, but que sera!

You may have noticed me linking to Amazon for some products.  I am now an Amazon Affiliate.  This means that every time someone goes through my blog and orders something off of Amazon, I get a percentage of that.

You DO NOT have to buy anything that I linked to for me to get the credit.  ANYTHING that you buy I get credit for if you've gone through my blog.

So IF you plan to order through Amazon AND if you feel you've gotten any support/information/inspiration from my blog, I'm asking you to go through here when you order something so I get credit.

I very much appreicate it guys!!

You can go from ANY link but I'll put one for the main Amazon page here:  AMAZON

I'm hoping to be less sad/anxious tomorrow and can give you positive news on my progress!

1 comment:

  1. Oh crap! I wish you had posted this yesterday. I just placed an order last night. I will try to remember this and if I need anything else I will definitely go through your blog !

    ReplyDelete