Thursday, November 8, 2012

The 80's are back, Baby!!

So as soon as the weather started getting cold, I went to the fall/winter side of my closet and saw that I had virtually NOTHING to wear.  Last year at this time I was about 35-40 pounds heavier then I am now.  When I was larger, a 40 pound loss wouldn't make that much difference as far as how clothes fit, but I've noticed that when you get into the smaller sizes even a small weight loss can make a huge difference in how clothes look on you.  So now that I am in about a size 2-4 and xs/s, the dresses I had in large didn't look good.  So once again I cleaned out that side of my closet and went shopping.

I was estatic to see that 80's fashion is back!!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the 80's.  Everything about it!  I love the hair, the clothes, the music, the way people talked - yup, I am an 80's chick through and through.  So I totally went for it as far as buying clothes that were totally 80's derived.

Today when I got up and it was cold, it was the first time I decided to wear some of the gear I picked up.

  
Leggings, booties, big belt, long sweater!!  I am in heaven!  LOL

And on my way to work - as if the universe was acknowledging my choices, I was flipping through the radio stations and what did I hear?  "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany!!!  Remember her?  I haven't heard that song in years and they played it today.  

Tell me the truth you all - love it or hate it??

1 comment:

  1. Look at you looking 80's sexy! What a great pic! And I totally love Tiffany! :)

    ReplyDelete