Monday, October 29, 2012

The sky is falling!

Yay!  As we speak, the contractors are putting the cabinets back up in the kitchen.  This means that they'll finally be out from all the areas of the house and that we'll actually have a stove to use tonight!  Oh, I am so happy!

Of course with this huge storm coming our way, we'll probably just get our stove back and then lose power and not be able to use it anyway!  Let's hope not.

I'm refusing to get caught up in the hysteria about the storm.  For those of you that live right in the storm's path, of course, things are different and it looks like things could get bad.  I hope everyone is taking precautions to keep yourself and your loved ones safe!  But for those of us that are getting the residuals, I don't think we need to get all up panicky about it. 

I ran at lunch today, and it was an AWESOME run - I was flying!  6 miles in 47:31!  Apparently running to beat a storm does a body good.  At the end of the run, the wind just started to pick up here.  So here it comes people - batten down the hatches! 



No comments:

Post a Comment