Sunday, September 16, 2012

An awesome weekend!!

I am feeling SO great today and just want to spread it around!  I have had such a fantastic weekend and am feeling so happy - it's a great place to be mentally!

Yesterday, I got up and actually didn't have to be somewhere right away.  It was weird and I'm not good at relaxing, but I made myself just chill out.  Then Marc and I and the dogs went for a long hike.  After getting home, we did some weight lifting and then ate dinner.  I had cooked a pork tenderloin in the crockpot and it turned out DELICIOUS!

Then today, I got up and saw 117 on the scale.  I consider this my perfect weight.  Why?  Because I have decided that I am happy maintaining my weight between 115-119.  So what 117 means is that I have a 2 pound cushion on either side.

I then started out for my Sunday long run.  As much as I am not looking forward to fall, I have to admit that running is much easier in this weather.  I ended up running my farthest distance ever - 12 miles.  And I did it in 1:41:47, which is a really good time!

Marc and I then went out with a local photo club we are both members of and took some pics.  It was a perfect fall day today.  Warm sun shining down.

And to top it off, my BOYZ:
Kicked some BOOTY today!

Days that I feel like this, I wish I could bottle to take out when I have a bad day!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment