Friday, July 13, 2012

Camping vacation!

Hi everyone!  I just returned last night from camping for several days in the Finger Lakes.  We had an awesome time.  I have discovered that vacations are much more fun when you are fit and thin!  Things are just more comfortable - sleeping on an air mattress, hiking, etc.

I did pretty well not obsessing about calories consumed and tried to just enjoy myself.  We were getting a LOT of exercise as you will see in my next couple posts, so I tried not to think about it, but I'll admit, it was hard.  I did not log anything but did a lot of adding in my head despite my best efforts not to.

I didn't let it stop me though from enjoying a couple of S'Mores by the campfire and I had ice cream one day.  I'm happy to report that it does not appear that I gained anything. as my scale showed 122.4 this morning.    

I am DETERMINED to get to my goal weight and then just be a normal human being about food.  DETERMINED!  I have lost 223 pounds, damn it!  If I can do that, I can do anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment